Marriages are what you make them. The reasons for marriage are up to the individual. I have seen marriages begin for one reason and end for another. I don't think that a perfect marriage exists, but I would like to make mine as close to perfect as possible. By perfect, I mean happy with each other, having the same look of love as he did the first day he met me.
I don't know who I will wind up marrying if I don't stay single my whole life. But I do know one thing: I want to marry for love. I do not want to marry someone for their money/wealth or so that I won't be single my whole life and become a burden to my parents. Although those are benefits, I don't see how someone could have a happy marriage in a situation like that. I want whoever I marry to have the same reasons for marriage as I do. I want to experience true love, not see how fast my father can marry me off.
No comments:
Post a Comment