Friday, April 6, 2012

I hate to be prejudice, but...

Miss Bingley and Mrs. Hurst are a couple of interesting women. It is hard to tell what their real motives are. I do not care whether they like me or not, though I am leaning more toward the not. However, I can't tell if they really like Jane or not. They sent her a letter inviting her to Netherfield to dine with them. Is it some sort of set up or do they really like her? Will they fill her head with bad things about Bingley?
I hate to be prejudice, especially since Jane seems to like them. However, she may just be trying to get along with them for Bingley's sake. Jane does try to please people and make them happy. I just wish she would be herself, but I do hope for the best between Jane and Bingley. I just hope that Mrs. Hurst and Miss Bingley are being genuine.

No comments:

Post a Comment