Friday, April 6, 2012

The Letter

The relationship between Darcy and I became awkward after his propsal. I thought I was not even tempting enough for him! I must admit that it was shocking to hear of his love for me. After rejecting him, I wished I had thought about it before reacting on my impulse. If he asked me again, I would say yes.
Darcy gave me a letter. In it was the truth about Wickham and why he wouldn't make a good husband. He tried to elope with Darcy's sister, Georgiana, for her money. I would be very upset if he ever tried to do that with one of my sisters, so I can see why Darcy is angry. I wouldn't talk to Wickham either. I now have different thoughts about Darcy and I will be more open to listen to what he has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment